Updated Drop-Off Information (for April 7th, 2021 onwards):
Due to current Covid-19 restrictions we must limit the amount of Drop-Offs in the store as all items must be quarantined prior to display. We have outlined below what can be Dropped-Off without an Appointment and what requires an Appointment. Please respect the guidelines below when sorting your items as items that are stained, show excessive wear (knobby) or covered in pet fur will not sell and must be donated. This not only unnecessarily uses storage space but delays our processing, and sale, of the many great items that are being dropped off. Thank you!
Appointments can be booked through the following link:
Items to Be Dropped-Off BY APPOINTMENT ONLY:
- Toys, Games and Puzzles (Maximum of 10 in total, must have working batteries and all necessary pieces).
- Children’s Books (Maximum of 10 books per drop-off, must not be written-on or torn)
- Children’s Spring/Summer Outerwear (Sizes NB – 14/16), in all Brands. Including Summer Hats. (Maximum of 10 in total)
- Children’s Spring/Summer shoes, Sneakers, and Rain Boots (Sizes NB – Youth 5/6), in all Brands. No Slippers unless in Excellent condition or NEW with Tags. (Maximum of 10 pairs of footwear per drop-off)
- Brand Name Hoodies, Long Sleeve Shirts, T-Shirts, Short or Long-Sleeve Baby Onesies (Sizes NB – 14/16) (Maximum of 10 in total)
- Brand Name Athletic Pants, Joggers, Leggings and Jeggings (NO Jeans, Cords or Dress Pants) (Sizes NB – 14/16) (Maximum of 10 in total)
- Sleepers and PJ’s (Sizes NB – 14/16), in all Brands (Maximum of 10)
- Children’s Swimwear (Sizes NB – 14/16), in all Brands (Maximum of 5)
- Children’s Brand Name Summer Clothing: Shorts, Tank Tops and Summer Dresses (Sizes NB – 14/16) (Maximum of 10 in total). We will be accepting Summer Clothing for April / May / June ONLY.
**All clothing must be in boxes with flaps that can close as we need to stack the boxes. Need a box? Just let us know in advance and we can provide one for you to pack your items in.
**Please note that any items dropped-off that are not on this list, or exceed the item limits per drop-off, WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY DONATED to a local charity so please double check your items before dropping them off. All articles of clothing must be washed, folded, and in excellent used condition. Any items with holes, stains, rips, missing buttons or broken zippers, pet hair, or odours will not be accepted. Please do up all snap, buttons, and zippers. Thank you!
** We are no longer accepting Winter Outerwear and Winter Footwear, as well as Dance & Gymnastics (Leotards, Tights & Footwear) for April, May and June. We will start accepting these items afain in July 2021. We typically only accpet in season items (what the mall is selling is what we are selling). At our discretion and space permitting, we may however take out of season items.
Items that can be Dropped-Off at Anytime (without Appointment):
- Splash Suits / Muddy Buddies
- Maternity and Nursing Clothing and Accessories (Must be recent style, last three years)
- Pregnancy and Childcare books
- Baby items (both large and small) such as swings, bouncy chairs, cribs, crib mattresses, toddler beds, change tables, highchairs, booster seats, diaper genies, bottle warmers, bassinets, travel gear, cloth diapers, sleepsacs, strollers, carriers/wraps, etc. (NO baby clothing without an Appointment)
- Kids tricycles, scooters and bikes (Must be in excellent condition with working chains and brakes and no rust), outdoor toys, wagons, small tables & chairs and toyboxes. (*Note: We cannot accept Helmets unless they are NEW with Tags attached)
- Children’s Swimming Aids / Puddle Jumpers and Baby Sunglasses
Items we DO NOT ACCEPT (Unless NEW with Tags Attached):
- Car Seats
- Bike Helmets
- Electric Breast Pumps
- Pacifiers, Sippy Cups and Nipples
- Potties / Portable Potty Seats
- Children’s Undergarments, Socks or Tights
Expired or Recalled Items:
- We do our best to provide items that are in great condition and up to date. While we know it is difficult to monitor all the recalls and issue regarding children’s clothes and items, we take the initiative to provide items that are safe to the best of our knowledge. Help us by checking the following website to ensure your items are not in any recalls: http://www.hc-sc.gc.ca/cps-spc/child-enfant/index-eng.php
We only accept high quality, current (within the last three years), brand name items. We have the right to refuse or accept any item(s) at our discretion.
Brands we do not take (Unless NEW with Tags Attached):
+ Gagou Tagou
+ First Impressions
Brands we try to stay away from (they are harder to sell because of abundance and price point – Unless in Excellent Condition and/or NEW with Tags Attached):
+ Babies R’ Us
+ Harley Davidson
+ Old Navy
Brands we love:
+ 7 for all Mankind
+ Imps & Elves
+ Pedi Peds
All clothing must be in boxes with flaps that can close as we need to stack the boxes.
Thank you all for understanding and for the tremendous support for this new system. We are a small, locally owned business and these have been challenging times to navigate through. There is always something new going out every day so stop by often! Stay safe, be kind and hope to see you soon at 141 Torbay Road, inside the Torbay Road Mall.